Monday, November 5, 2007

Update Group

Due to the unfortunate timing of my arrival, I have been waiting for over a month to get vendor status on Fashcon. It seems with all the backlog from the vacation that I have no hope of getting to post notices on Fashcon anytime soon, so... I have started an update group of my own.


Argyle update group will be the first place that I announce releases and event notices. In addition, group members will also enjoy the following perks:



*Group Exclusive gifts: including group only items and exclusive colors and variations of your favorite designs. These items will never be available anywhere else and will available for all group members, not just a select few. Gifts will be plentiful, at least twice a month because I know that being one of your 25 is a heavy thing indeed.



*Exclusive sales, events & offers: Sales will be announced first here and open to group members before announced to the public. In addition, there will be group exclusive sales or additional offers for group members during general sales.



The group is, of course, free to join. And for those of you who dislike update groups, I do have plans for setting up a subscription service in the near future. In the meantime, I will do my best to make this group worth joining because groups, like shopping, should be fun :-)

No comments: