Sunday, November 11, 2007

Glósóli $L195

Glósóli is a feminine and elegant approach to autumn.


This outfit was inspired by the song of the same name by Sigur Rós, one of my favorite bands. It is also loosely based on the dress the little girl with the bear mask wears in the music video. A more grown up version i suppose.


Glósóli features a full-length, flowing 2-tiered peasant skirt with gentle scalloped edging. The top is a simple woven piece with 3/4 sleeves, up-turned collar, beautiful darting and pleating details along the back.


The vest is simple yet elegant, made of grey wool with corset seaming and small elegant buttons down the front.

The outfit comes with the flexi-prim peasant skirt, the white peasant shirt, the corset vest, belted glitch pants with shirt extension, and an extra pair of glitch pants without the shirt extension so you can wear the skirt with other tops if you'd like.

The prim skirt and pants are Mod, all are Copy, No Transfer.


***UPDATE***

As I was walking around in Glósóli as I often do with my new items, I realized that i really wanted to wear the top and vest with jeans. So... I added 2 jackets to the outfit so you can do just that!


I hope this update adds to your enjoyment of Glósóli and makes it a more versatile outfit in your inventory.

------------------------------------


Glósóli by Sigur Rós






No comments: