Monday, November 26, 2007

This Week's Press

I'm pleased to announce that Argyle has once again been featured by the fashion press!

First, the Emily Fringe Scarf was picked by Madison Carnot as part of the Weekly SLShopper Roundup on Second Style Fashionista.

Second, Glósóli (or at least the top), Black Tie Pearls, and the new Fur-Trimmed Kidgloves were featured on Does This Make My Ass Look Fat.
Glósóli here.
Black Tie Pearls and Fur-Trimmed Kid Gloves here.

Third, the Emily Fringe Scarf and Autumn bangles were featured by Arabeth Laval on Idiosyncrasy.

And finally, Vette DeCuir was kind enough to let me know about a review of the Madison Plaid Jacket I somehow missed on Fashion SOS.

Sincere thanks to Madison, Tamara Kirshner, Arabeth, and Aemilia Villota for reviewing my work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kudos!! This is fabulous!!!